Benefits available for Flex Craft Employees
* Medical Insurance * Dental Insurance * 401k with Company Match * Paid Vacation * 9 Paid Holidays
* Perfect Attendance Bonuses * On the Job training * Education Reimbursement
Inside Sales & Marketing Associate
Job Title: Inside Sales and Marketing Associate
Department: Sales Reports to: Sales Manager
• Develop, Maintain, and Grow the organizations website and web related content to drive activity with the intent of improving the site’s organic ranking in Google and generating customer leads (Word Press, Shopify, WooCommerce, SEO, Etc.)
• Strategize, maintain, and implement engaging social media efforts to grow the organizations social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Etc.)
• Manage various marketing platforms including but not limited to Web, Social Media and Printed Materials
• Grow and Maintain Customer Web Sales activity (Shopify and WooCommerce, QuickBooks, Etc.)
• Be an owner of the organization’s web sales activities and drive profitable results
• Coordinate all activities associated with tradeshows
• Answer and document all inbound and outbound calls and assist customers with product needs, order placement, recommending accessories and overall customer experience
• Perform proper and necessary estimations for all customer queries
• Assist customers with project designs and product training.
• Be tenacious with web and marketing activities for the organization
• Standardize and Manage marketing material across the organization
• Analyze current and future industry trends and apply them appropriately
• Coordinate current and future platforms of all marketing materials into a single platform when possible.
• Assist the sales manager and sales team with tasks as needed (i.e.- order entry)
• Assist the sales team in tradeshows, demonstrations and appointments – Please note travel may be required
• Assist in answering inbound calls as needed – professional customer focused mindset
• Data Collection and Entry
• Sales Skills
• All Aspects of Web Design, Web Sales and Marketing – Able to perform a multitude of tasks in these areas efficiently and effectively
o Collect and analyze data on customer demographics
o Monitor current industry trends and forecast trends based on collected data
o Communicate the company and its products effectively with customers
• Web Design – Prior demonstrated ability and knowledge in web design, content management, and growth a must with proven track record of success.
• SEO – Ability to effectively manage a Google Ads campaign that will align with the SEO strategy and drive traffic to the interior pages of the organization’s website
• Organization – Able to organize proper documentation in a timely and orderly fashion
• Creativity – Able to creatively present new, bold, and effective ideas in multiple medias including but not limited to Digital and Print
• Present a polite and professional demeanor
• Web Sales and Customer Service knowledge and skills required
• The knowledge, skill, and ability to operate Microsoft Office systems
• Graphic Design / Photo & Video Creation and Editing
The Inside Sales and Marketing Associate will spend the majority of the workday in the office performing a multitude of Web Sales and Marketing related functions and be a
pivotal player in the organization’s success in these areas.
Prior Working Experience
Prior experience working in an Inside Sales and Marketing position with a proven track record of success.
A Technical or Associates Degree in Business or Marketing related field, or 3+ years of equivalent experience a must
Job Title: Production Operator
Department: Production Reports to: Production Supervisor
• Perform the various duties and functions of the production floor which include(s):
o Packing and accessories
o Punching steel
o Painting product
o Welding and fabricating
• Assist in cleaning the production floor and break areas
• Assist in other non-essential areas as assigned
• Prior knowledge and skills working with industrial manufacturing equipment
• Conscientious of all safety matters and concerns
• Excellent hand eye coordination
• Basic mathematical knowledge
• Diligent and hardworking
As a production worker the majority of working hours will be spent standing and working with various equipment which requires the use of personal protective equipment.
Prior Working Experience
Prior experience in a manufacturing or industrial field preferred as well as experience working with welding, fabricating, and assembly. Willing to train the right individual.
High School Diploma or GED Required.
Job Title: Maintenance
Reports to: Operations Manager
• Conduct various data research regarding products for cost analysis and evaluation of product quality and dependability.
• Analyze all operating procedures for accuracy and repairs.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance tasks to keep equipment and building in running order. Address equipment and safety concerns.
• Develop logs and spreadsheets tracking service history on equipment.
• Reading and understanding technical documents such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualizes product to determine materials required and machines to be used in order to fabricate parts.
• Measures, marks and scribes metal stock for machining.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathes, milling machine, punch press, and grinder, to machine parts, and verifies conformance of machined parts to specifications.
• Verifies dimensions, alignments and clearances.
• Work with Operations manager to identify current and future equipment needs of the company.
• Assist Operations Manager with Contractors for specific projects.
• Examine new or previously used dies, tools, parts and fixtures for damage, wear, and design improvements.
• Other duties and Projects as assigned.
• Production/Processing – Quality and cost control
• Physics and Math – Understanding of physical principles for various mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical processes
• Systems Analysis and Evaluation – Identifying needs of improvement and environmental changes
• Maintenance – Knowledge of routine equipment repairs such as hydraulics, pneumatics, logic control panels (PLC’s)
• Equipment –Knowledge, operating skills and researching production processes. concerning welding, fabricating, cutting, powder coating, HVAC systems, Forklift etc.
• The knowledge, skill, and ability to operate Microsoft Office and CAD systems
• Knowledge of algebraic equations
• Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action- Finding the base cause of an error or failure, and developing procedures to prevent those errors and failures to be repeated.
Maintenance will spend the majority of the workday on the production floor assisting with all operating systems and equipment.
Prior Working Experience
Prior experience of at least five years of manufacturing/industrial field experience required.
Technical and/or Associates degree in related field.
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Department: Production Reports To: Operations Manager
• Ensure the running of the production floor including, but not limited to:
o Punching steel, painting, accessories, welding, fabricating and packing
• On the job training for all new and current production floor employees
• Keep our ERP program updated and developing
• Complete, manage and organize orders by working with the Operations Manager and Sales Team
• Audit orders that sales bring out
• Identify the bottlenecks of operations and work towards managing these through creative and Lean practices; audit and/or create standard works for all processes
• Work with Operations Manager to assess the strengths and weaknesses of operations and drive for continuous improvements in the company
• Keep tabs on all projects
• As needed, assisting with Production and addressing Production issues
• Perform Gemba Walks throughout the shop
• Work with maintenance to keep machines running and performing at their ideal levels
• Assisting troubleshooting quality related concerns
• Identify safety improvements that can be made and help in implementing these efforts
• Knowledgeable of lean manufacturing and 5S (we can provide training)
• Operation of equipment and forklift
• Microsoft Office (Excel)
• Positive Communication
• Building Relationships and Team Culture
• Employee Coaching and Corrective Actions
• Manage Processes
• Effective communication skills (in person, e-mail, phone, etc.)
Working with a team on the production floor.
Prior Working Experience
A minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
High School Diploma or Equivalent